Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Samba <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 15:33:33 UTC

[Trinidad] How to get Buttons in place of hyper links in a selectManyShuttle?

Hi! all,

I'm wondering how can I get buttons in place of Hyperlinks for the
Trinidad's sleectManyShuttle component's move ,move all , remove , remove
all properties!

ADF has the buttons by default for those properties,  but trinidad is having
links.
Is there a way to show Buttons for this purpose with out modifying the
renderer, like may be changing the  CSS ?
Or is there any default CSS implementation which has got that behavior?

I think Buttons will fit that purpose in a better way than links... we can
use buttons in place of Anchor text , right?

Any suggestions?

Thanks, and Regards...
Samba.

Re: [Trinidad] How to get Buttons in place of hyper links in a selectManyShuttle?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I don't know why it was changed to "a" instead of "button".

but you could create an own version of the renderer and just overrride
the protected renderButton()

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf