Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> on 2008/09/11 20:52:01 UTC

User-id/password authentication while using https

In axis2c user manual and API documentation, user-id and password
authentication appears to be provided only for HTTP protocol as shown in
the call below

axis2_options_set_http_auth_info( axis2_options_t * options,

const axutil_env_t * env,

const axis2_char_t * username,

const axis2_char_t * password,

const axis2_char_t * auth_type);

Could you let me know how to do similar validation on https transport?

Thanks,

Raghu

RE: User-id/password authentication while using https

Posted by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com>.
Thanks for the clarification Dimindu,

Regards,
Raghu

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <pa...@gmail.com>.

--
Dumindu Pallewela
Creately.com

RE: User-id/password authentication while using https