Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/12/01 05:49:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r109274 - /spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/AutoWhitelist.pm /spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf.pm /spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/EvalTests.pm

duncf@apache.org writes:

> bug 1670: Added some new tags for AWL status

Do we still need this?  It's been requested once in 2 years.

Also, it's not bug 1670.... which bug is it?

> + _AWLCOUNT_        Number of messages on which AWL modicfication is based

typo

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.
On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 08:49:36PM -0800, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> duncf@apache.org writes:
>
> > bug 1670: Added some new tags for AWL status
>
> Do we still need this?  It's been requested once in 2 years.

It's trivial. I think the more available tags, the better, but we do
need to organize the man page better as it gets more cluttered...

> Also, it's not bug 1670.... which bug is it?

1683, sorry.

> > + _AWLCOUNT_        Number of messages on which AWL modicfication is based
>
> typo

Fixed.

--
Duncan Findlay