Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Age Mooy <am...@home.nl> on 2002/11/16 15:54:10 UTC

How is Plexus/Summit going ?

Hi,

I'm starting a new wepapp project next week and I would love to start
working with Plexus/Summit.... how far is it at the moment ? And, more
importantly, how far away from "ready-for-use" is it ?

Age

Re: How is Plexus/Summit going ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sat, 2002-11-16 at 09:54, Age Mooy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting a new wepapp project next week and I would love to start
> working with Plexus/Summit.... how far is it at the moment ? And, more
> importantly, how far away from "ready-for-use" is it ?

The past 30 days I have primarly been working on Plexus and Tambora
specific model issues, but my next sprint will deal a lot with getting
the web front-end working for Tambora so when I start that sprint
(around the end of november) I will post something to the list with an
update. We are still shooting for a working version of Tambora at the
beginning of the new year and we're on schedule at the moment. So
Plexus/Summit will be ready for us then. I have no idea how this will
translate for others, I'm not promising anything.

> Age

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com