Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mitul Golakiya <mt...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 11:10:12 UTC

Getting font transcoding error with 4.12 RC2

Hello All,

I had just tried 4.12 RC2 and migrated my whole app from 4.10 to 4.12 RC2
and getting font transcoding error which was running completely fine with
4.10.

I found one link on which someone else also posted the same with 4.11 RC2,
but he hadn't posted the solution link.
http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Flex-SDK-4-11-rc2-compile-error-td3319.html

I am getting following error:

*"exception during transcoding."*

I am using *.otf* files for fonts.
I don't know exactly, its a bug or something is missing.

Can anyone help with this??

Thanks,
Mitul Golakiya

Re: Getting font transcoding error with 4.12 RC2

Posted by Mitul Golakiya <mt...@gmail.com>.
Issue fixed.

There were some third party libraries (embedded font files) (.jar) files
were missing. like flex-fontkit.jar...
I was using direct binary distribution of RC release, which is not
including it as default...

Thanks to everyone for help...

Thanks,
Mitul Golakiya

Posted by Mitul Golakiya <mt...@gmail.com>.
Issue fixed.

Posted by Mitul Golakiya <mt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mitul Golakiya <mt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mathieu St-Gelais <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mitul Golakiya <mt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
What was the before and after of the src path?

Posted by Mathieu St-Gelais <ma...@gmail.com>.