Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Heiko Kundlacz <he...@qnamic.com> on 2004/07/28 17:15:51 UTC

using different project.xml

Hi all

I have seen a parameter maven --pom and want to use different
project.xml (project_product1.xml and so on).

Maven --help says:     -p,--pom arg       Set project file

But it won't be used. Does anybody of you have some experience with such
a problem?

Heiko

Re: using different project.xml

Posted by Heiko Kundlacz <he...@qnamic.com>.
Sorry for my Mail. It works fine.

Hopefully nobody has wasted time, because of my stupid posting :o)

Heiko

Heiko Kundlacz wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have seen a parameter maven --pom and want to use different
> project.xml (project_product1.xml and so on).
>
> Maven --help says:     -p,--pom arg       Set project file
>
> But it won't be used. Does anybody of you have some experience with
> such a problem?
>
> Heiko

Heiko Kundlacz   | MailTo:   heiko.kundlacz@qnamic.com
Qnamic AG        | Tel:      +41 62 209 7056
Fabrikstr. 10    | Natel:    +41 78 861 4006
4614 Haegendorf  | Fax:      +41 62 209 7044
Switzerland      | Homepage: http://www.qnamic.com