Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/04/12 07:56:47 UTC

Problem in creating Requirment for purchase order

Hi all,

I am facing a problem regarding purchase requirement inside order module.
when i clicked on "prepare order" inside "Approved Requirements By vendor"
then detail page of  supplier product is coming when i am trying to
"Purchase Order Quick Entry" after selecting the check box for the required
product.
then
The Following Errors Occurred:
SupplierProduct not found

is coming.

I think some configuration setting is still missing.
Please help me out if u have any solution

Thanks
Anurag Walia

Re: Problem in creating Requirment for purchase order

Posted by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your valuable reply
i got the solution.
There was a problem in suplier Currency Uom Id.

Regards

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Can you reproduce on demo server? If yes please fill a Jira to help us help you.

Jacques

From: "Anurag Walia" <wa...@hotmail.com>

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anurag

It sounds to me like you havent setup your product correctly. The Supplier
or Suppliers that you order your product from should be linked to your
product.

For your product go the the 'Suppliers' tab and make sure there is an entry
your supplier. If there isnt then create one.

If you need an example of how to do this then download a free copy of the
'Getting Started with Apache OFBiz Manufacturing & MRP in 5 Easy Steps' from
www.myofbiz.com.

How to create a supplier for a product is shown on page 12 and preparing a
Purchase Order for a product is shown on pages 33 and 34.

Thanks
Sharan