Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "ercan.canlier" <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/14 08:56:48 UTC

CXF Endpoint configuration via external properties file

Hello everybody,
I am currently working on generic web service creation by defining CXF
endpoints.
I am really confused with spring placeholder. I can't get the variables from
properties file when i would like to define CXF endpoints. I have searched
here as well and found there was problem with camel placeholders especially
with xml namespaces. For instance, my CXF Endpoint declaration is below:
<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="reportIncident"
		address="http://localhost:9081/ws/webservices/incident"
		endpointName="${endpoint.name}" serviceName="${endpoint.service}"
		wsdlURL="etc/wsdl/${wsdl}" xmlns:s="${target.namespace}" />

And here my properties file content:
1)
target.namespace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org
endpoint.service={http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncidentEndpointService
endpoint.name={http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncidentEndpoint
2)
target.namespace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org
endpoint.service=s:ReportIncidentEndpointService
endpoint.name=s:ReportIncidentEndpoint

3)
target.namespace=http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org
endpoint.service=ReportIncidentEndpointService
endpoint.name=ReportIncidentEndpoint
With this option i put s: to camel-config.xml
I also tried {{ property_name}}

All above configurations didnt work. Somehow i saw that i was working but i
am really confused.
Could you please help me? What is the exactly right way to work with
properties file?
I am currently using 2.12.1 version of Camel because i didnt even run my web
service up with the latest version.
And the error with above configuration i got is:
*org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not find
definition for port
{http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}ReportIncidentEndpoint*