Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Chip Turner <ct...@redhat.com> on 2002/03/06 03:38:21 UTC

mod_perl and perl RPMs

Just thought I'd drop a note here and let people know we've errata'd
perl 5.6.1 and mod_perl 1.26 for Red Hat Linux 7.2.  Most
significantly, mod_perl as a DSO under 7.2 work properly now.  I've
spoken with a few of you off list about some of the issues, so
hopefully this release will solve the problems people have had in the
past with Red Hat and mod_perl DSOs.  Not to mention banishing 5.6.0
from 7.2 :)

Chip

--
Chip Turner                   cturner@redhat.com