Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ksmith <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 10:16:35 UTC

Re: Using DateMath in Facet Label

Hi,

i have a requirement  to display solr facet like

Today,
Last Week,
Last Month,

so can you please help me how to display on frontend side like

Today(5)
Last Week (12)
Last Month (3)

i m using velocity on frontend side. i have confustion about facet field
types and its value.
how to manage its list to display above style.

please reply asap.

Thanks.
Ksmith.

Re: Using DateMath in Facet Label