Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Enrique Medina Montenegro <e....@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 06:31:23 UTC

Shale, Spring & Tiger Annotations

Hi,

I'm starting a new development where I will use MyFaces together with Shale
and Spring. I've been reading the documentation regarding the integration
between Spring and Shale, in terms of the delegating VariableResolver.
Furthermore, I've been reading the documentation regarding Tiger extensions
for Shale.

So the point is I want to use both the Spring integration and the Tiger
extensions for the same purpose: get my JSF managed beans.

And here comes the question. Is it possible to combine both the @Bean
annotation and the definition of the bean in the applicationContext.xml from
Spring? The reason for this question is very simple, and maybe there's a
workaround for it without having to use both functionalities all together: I
would like to define all my beans within Spring's applicationContext.xml,
but I don't know how to indicate the scope for those beans, so I was
wondering whether the use in conjunction with the @Bean(name="xxxxBean"
scope=Scope.REQUEST) annotation would help to achieve the desired result.

Thanks.

Re: Shale, Spring & Tiger Annotations

Posted by Enrique Medina Montenegro <e....@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's the same link I tried, but without success...

Posted by Adam Brod <AB...@intralinks.com>.

Posted by Enrique Medina Montenegro <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,

hi : problem

Posted by KUNDAN KUMAR <kn...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi all,

  I am new to sturts and tried to execute a sample application
  but I am getting  exception as

  " org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(4,0) Unable to find setter method for attribute: name
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:39).....
  ..."
  I tried to find out the reason myself ..
  when I try to run with 1.2.9 ver
  but same application runs when I execute with jar files  in lib of  older  struts version.
  plz help me to get  the reason.

  thanx
  kundan

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here

Re: Shale, Spring & Tiger Annotations