Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Anzalone, Paul - US" <pa...@caci.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/09 22:32:16 UTC

Question About Documentation

Hello,

I asked this question in the slack channel too. Feel free to answer in either spot. I just wanted to give multiple options.
Slack spot: https://apachenifi.slack.com/archives/C0L9VCD47/p1673302349887899

My question:
I am using an older NiFi version and was trying to find documentation for it but when going to https://nifi.apache.org/docs.html, it only shows the latest. I cannot find a button or a way to look at older documentation. Is there a way?

Thank you for your time.
Best,
Paul Anzalone
Paul.Anzalone@caci.com

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Re: Question About Documentation

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Documentation is available from the NiFi UI: top right hamburger menu /
help. It'll give the documentation for your exact version.

HTH,
Pierre