Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Spamassassin List <sp...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 20:29:44 UTC

removing check for rulenames

Hi,

How do I remove checking with RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW and RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE

-0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
                            trust
                            [67.131.25.23 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-2.0 RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE        RBL: Sender is in Return Path Safe (trusted
relay)
                            [Return Path SenderScore Safe List (formerly]

Thanks with regards

RE: removing check for rulenames

Posted by Spamassassin List <sp...@gmail.com>.
>> I did reported to list.dnswl.org but there is no reporting tool for
>> SenderScore
>>

> Well, there is, but it has been notoriously difficult to find.
> Although the rule names have changed with the release of 3.3.0, you
> can find reporting information in the SA wiki.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ReportingSpam

Many thanks again, Jason

Re: removing check for rulenames

Posted by Jason Bertoch <ja...@i6ix.com>.
On 1/28/2010 2:51 PM, Spamassassin List wrote:

> I did reported to list.dnswl.org but there is no reporting tool for
> SenderScore

Well, there is, but it has been notoriously difficult to find.  Although
the rule names have changed with the release of 3.3.0, you can find
reporting information in the SA wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ReportingSpam

/Jason

RE: removing check for rulenames

Posted by Spamassassin List <sp...@gmail.com>.
>> How do I remove checking with RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW and RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE

>> -0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/,
low
>>                             trust
>>                             [67.131.25.23 listed in list.dnswl.org]
>> -2.0 RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE        RBL: Sender is in Return Path Safe (trusted
>> relay)
>>                             [Return Path SenderScore Safe List (formerly]
>>

> Setting the score of any rule to 0 in local.cf, will disable it.
> Although many people choose to disable such rules, reporting false
> positives to list maintainers may help the rest of the community.
>
> score RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW 0
> score RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE 0

Thanks Jason for both the answers.

Posted by Jason Bertoch <ja...@i6ix.com>.