Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gregory Gimler <sh...@ll.mit.edu> on 2004/07/12 15:32:44 UTC

jvm arguments

Hello,

I'm just curious if there's a way to refer to a common set of jvm arguments
in ant?  For instance, I have several runtime targets
right now that have the same jvm args (probably about 6 jvm args) and I
have to cut and paste them all to each runtime target.  It
makes things more difficult to maintain.  Is there some mechanism similar
to the classpath refid that I could apply here to just
refer to the same set of jvm args per each runtime?  Thanks.

					-Greg

Re: jvm arguments

Posted by Gregory Gimler <sh...@ll.mit.edu>.
Looks like this will do the trick.  Thanks!

Re: jvm arguments

Posted by Yuji Yamano <yy...@kt.rim.or.jp>.

Re: jvm arguments

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
How about defining a property to hold these jvm args?
Also can you provide more info?