Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Josep María Formentí Serra <jm...@aia.es> on 2017/07/03 12:47:31 UTC

Ruta problem with spaces and special chars

Hi,

  We've experimented some problems applying rules in texts that contains
spaces or special chars, in texts that contains some spaces or special
chars the rules are not applied properly.

  As example of this problems I attach 2 tests, these tests are using a
simplification of the kind of rules that we are using in our project.

Best,
  JM

Re: Ruta problem with spaces and special chars

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.
Hi,

I think this mailing list does not allow mail attachments, at least I do
not see any.

Can you upload the tests anywhere and post the links here? Or you can
send the test directly to me. Or you can create a Jira issue and attach
them there:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-5474?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Ruta

Best,

Peter