Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/04 12:31:14 UTC

Uncompress

Hi,

There is already an alternative today for: uncompress(CompressionAlgorithm.
LZMA) (from ByteArray or better BinaryData) ?

Re: Uncompress

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

I always forget that Apache Royale it's a "superset" of JS, so everything
that runs on JS, runs on Apache Royale.

Re: Uncompress

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36185110/is-there-a-way-to-use-browsers-native-gzip-decompression-using-javascript <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36185110/is-there-a-way-to-use-browsers-native-gzip-decompression-using-javascript>