Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Mario Brandt <jb...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 17:25:23 UTC

Re: mod_lua status pages

Hi,

since there wasn't feedback, here my config in short form.

LoadModule lua_module modules/mod_lua.so

AddHandler lua-script .lua
<Directory /server-status>
DirectoryIndex server-status.lua
</Directory>

Alternative there is an option to install it as a handler

LuaMapHandler ^/server-status$ /path/to/server-status.lua

Cheers
Mario