Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Kranti Parisa <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/27 21:45:32 UTC

PingRequestHandler document counts

Is it possible to configure PingRequestHandler in solrconfig.xml for doing
threshold checks say min no of documents to be presented in the index. we
can specify the *:* in poing query but then if that returns 0 documents,
how can we capture that check?

also how to configure  PingRequestHandler for the entire solr instance (in
multi-core environment). all the cores should be healthy in order to say
the instance is healthy.

is there any feature for this? if not I would like to get some thoughts so
that I can try developing it.

Thanks,
Kranti

Re: PingRequestHandler document counts