Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2014/08/14 22:01:33 UTC

Share your use cases

Hey Guys,

I'm emailing because I'm curious about what you all are using Samza for. I've noticed a few names pop up consistently on the mailing list over time.

If you're willing to share your use case (or your company), could you please email back?

Thanks!
Chris

Re: Share your use cases

Posted by Claudio Martins <cl...@mobileaware.com>.
We're using as foundation for two big products we're currently working on:
real time analytics and multi channel notification (push, text message and
html5).

- Claudio Martins
Head of Engineering
MobileAware USA Inc. / www.mobileaware.com
office: +1  617 986 5060 / mobile: +1 617 480 5288
linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/martinsclaudio

Re: Share your use cases

Posted by Justin Maltat <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm interested in Samza for managing data flow from Kafka to other
components of the architecture, be it database, search engine, bi,
buisness service. At the moment, i'm working on a proof of concept
evaluating the use of such an architecture in big companies with less
user but big data complexity.

Hope that help

By the way, great work guys thanks for sharing it.

Justin Maltat