Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Deepak Jagtap <de...@maxta.com> on 2013/08/22 21:50:45 UTC

Zookeeper 3.5.0 client library getting identified as 3.4.0

Hi,

I have downloaded zookeeper 3.5.0.1515976.
While compiling zookeeper c library noticed that libzookeeper_mt.so is
displaying
identify as 3.4.0 zookeeper client while connecting to server.

I have noticed  that configure file generated shows following
# Identity of this package.
PACKAGE_NAME='zookeeper C client'
PACKAGE_TARNAME='zookeeper'
PACKAGE_VERSION='3.4.0'
PACKAGE_STRING='zookeeper C client 3.4.0'

It seem this is a bug in 3.5.0. Is anybody observed same issue?

Regards,
Deepak

Re: Zookeeper 3.5.0 client library getting identified as 3.4.0

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>.
We haven't updated include/zookeeper_version.h for 3.5.0 release yet.
Could you open a jira so that we don't forget to update it before
releasing 3.5.0?

Thanks!
--Michi