Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com> on 2016/04/29 17:47:53 UTC

Proposed Enhancement - add option to have Composite Destinations set the originalDestination header

I use Composite Destinations as wiretaps for an auditing system and it would be very helpful if the forwarded message had the original destination name on it.

I’ve found where I can make the additions for this to work, but I don’t know what I need to change to add an attribute to the compositeTopic and compositeQueue elements in the configuration XML.