Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/16 22:10:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release ws-commons-util and ws-commons-java5 1.0.1

Hi,

I'd like to call for a vote on the release of ws-commons-util 1.0.1 and
ws-commons-java5 1.0.1.

These releases would be identical with the 1.0 release. They are only to fix
the following deficiencies:

- No vote was held on general@ws.apache.org. In other words, the previous
  release didn't have three binding +1 votes by PMC members.
- The generated jar files have been invalid. This was caused by a bug in
  the maven-archiver plugin. A workaround for the problem is now known.

I'll keep the vote open for three days.

Sorry for causing all the hazzle,

Jochen

Re: [VOTE] Release ws-commons-util and ws-commons-java5 1.0.1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to call for a vote on the release of ws-commons-util 1.0.1 and
> ws-commons-java5 1.0.1.
>
> These releases would be identical with the 1.0 release. They are only to fix
> the following deficiencies:
>
> - No vote was held on general@ws.apache.org. In other words, the previous
>   release didn't have three binding +1 votes by PMC members.
> - The generated jar files have been invalid. This was caused by a bug in
>   the maven-archiver plugin. A workaround for the problem is now known.
>
> I'll keep the vote open for three days.

+1

-steve