Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thies Edeling <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/16 13:05:55 UTC

Re: ModalWindow bug - unable to close when added AjaxButton in content of the window

Was there any resolution for this? I have the same thing with rc2 with a
valid form. From the javascript console:

*INFO: *
Initiating Ajax POST request on ../../?wicket:interface=:4:39:::0:2&random=
0.745044540904514
*INFO: *Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
*INFO: *Received ajax response (457 characters)
*INFO: *
<?xml version="1.0
" encoding="UTF-8"?><ajax-response><evaluate><![CDATA[var win;
try {
    win = window.parent.Wicket.Window;
} catch (ignore) {
}
if (typeof(win) == "undefined" || typeof(win.current) == "undefined") {
  try {
     win = window.Wicket.Window;
  } catch (ignore) {
  }
}
if (typeof(win) != "undefined" && typeof(win.current) != "undefined") {
    window.parent.setTimeout(function() {
        win.current.close();
    }, 0);
}]]></evaluate></ajax-response>
*INFO: *Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
*ERROR: *Exception evaluating javascript: TypeError:
window.parent.setTimeout is not a function

Posted by Thies Edeling <th...@rrm.net>.
never mind, seems it's the same as