Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 05:04:43 UTC

[ANN] Build Helper Maven Plugin 1.1 Released

The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the Build Helper
Maven Plugin, version 1.1

http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/

This version adds ablility to remove previously install project's
artifacts from local repository.

Enjoy.

-D

Re: [ANN] Build Helper Maven Plugin 1.1 Released

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
no, this is the job of repository manager. :-)

-D