Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2017/11/27 08:15:14 UTC

[STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,

I am excited to call for the second meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec. 16 pm., 2018. Please have a look at your schedule, and consider submitting a talk to the community.  The overarching message about this meetup is “Apache RocketMQ: Messaging and Streaming’s Technology Today“, and we wish to highlight the fact that Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is invented - you are the ones inventing it.

For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter, @ApacheRocketMQ, or contact me - vongosling@apache.org - with any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
Von Gosling

[NOTICE]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi @Chen, welcome your sharing, please prepare your session carefully. We have invited china’s most popular live TV media to broadcast across the world[1], if you have any question, please let me know :-)

Util now, we have drafted the poster and opened sign-up process , details see here[2]. If you convenient to attend this meeting. please don’t hesitate to join.

Also, welcome everyone to repost sign-up info to your social media(Twitter, Facebook, WeChat). Thank you :-)

[1] http://www.itdks.com/dakashuo/playback/1828 <http://www.itdks.com/dakashuo/playback/1828>
[2] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg <https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg>

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Re: [STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi @Chen, welcome your sharing :-)

Util now, we have drafted the poster(see attachment) and opened sign up process , details see here[1]. If you convenient to attend this meeting. please don’t hesitate to join us. May be we can have a get-together.

Also, welcome everyone to repost the poster on your social media(Twitter, Facebook, WeChat). Thank you :-)

[1] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg <https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/0ntEw9UPq5CoSNa8-k9uXg>

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.

回复:[STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Cool, thanks @yukon @dongeforever @xin. I will list your topics in this meetup poster. Oh I nearly forgot, I will share a topic naming ‘Apache RocketMQ 5.0, Embracing the Distributed Messaging Standard OpenMessaging‘.

Besides, anybody want to share, please let me know. I am very happy to see our messaging field flourish :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

I'd like to share a topic, *Realtime Statistics based on Apache Storm &
RocketMQ*, in this meetup.
Hope this is helpful to users facing the similar scenario.

Thanks,
Xin

> Want to know, if there will be live for us who are not convenient to
> attend this meeting ?
> --
> Justin Liu
>
> 在 2017/11/27 下午4:15,“Von Gosling”<vo...@apache.org> 写入:
>
>     Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,
>
>     I am excited to call for the second meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec.
> 16 pm., 2018. Please have a look at your schedule, and consider submitting
> a talk to the community.  The overarching message about this meetup is
> “Apache RocketMQ: Messaging and Streaming’s Technology Today“, and we wish
> to highlight the fact that Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is invented -
> you are the ones inventing it.
>

>     For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter,
> @ApacheRocketMQ, or contact me - vongosling@apache.org - with any
> questions or concerns.
>

>     Thanks!
>     Von Gosling

Xin

Re: [STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

I'd like to share a topic, *Realtime Statistics based on Apache Storm &
RocketMQ*, in this meetup.
Hope this is helpful to users facing the similar scenario.

Thanks,
Xin

> Want to know, if there will be live for us who are not convenient to
> attend this meeting ?
> --
> Justin Liu
>
> 在 2017/11/27 下午4:15,“Von Gosling”<vo...@apache.org> 写入:
>
>     Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,
>
>     I am excited to call for the second meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec.
> 16 pm., 2018. Please have a look at your schedule, and consider submitting
> a talk to the community.  The overarching message about this meetup is
> “Apache RocketMQ: Messaging and Streaming’s Technology Today“, and we wish
> to highlight the fact that Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is invented -
> you are the ones inventing it.
>

>     For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter,
> @ApacheRocketMQ, or contact me - vongosling@apache.org - with any
> questions or concerns.
>

>     Thanks!
>     Von Gosling

Xin

Re: [STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I would like to share a topic `Operations Strategy in Apache RocketMQ` in
this meetup, hope this topic could help users build a good understanding of
their cluster.

Let me know if you guys are interested in this topic -:)

Regards,
yukon

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Von,
Is the time correct? 2018??  - Xin

> Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,
>
> I am excited to call for the second meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec. 16
> pm., 2018. Please have a look at your schedule, and consider submitting a
> talk to the community.  The overarching message about this meetup is
> “Apache RocketMQ: Messaging and Streaming’s Technology Today“, and we wish
> to highlight the fact that Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is invented -
> you are the ones inventing it.
>

> For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter,
> @ApacheRocketMQ, or contact me - vongosling@apache.org - with any
> questions or concerns.
>

> Thanks!
> Von Gosling

Xin

Re: [STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Von,
Is the time correct? 2018??  - Xin

> Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,
>
> I am excited to call for the second meetup in Shenzhen, China at Dec. 16
> pm., 2018. Please have a look at your schedule, and consider submitting a
> talk to the community.  The overarching message about this meetup is
> “Apache RocketMQ: Messaging and Streaming’s Technology Today“, and we wish
> to highlight the fact that Apache RocketMQ is where tomorrow is invented -
> you are the ones inventing it.
>

> For further updated about this Meetup, follow us on Twitter,
> @ApacheRocketMQ, or contact me - vongosling@apache.org - with any
> questions or concerns.
>

> Thanks!
> Von Gosling

Xin

Re: [STARTUP]Apache RocketMQ Shenzhen Meetup