Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "R.M.Nabuurs" <rn...@liacs.nl> on 2000/06/15 12:59:41 UTC

xalan-c linux bugs

I've just got the latest Xalan and Xerces sources from CVS.

When I tried to build them using RH Linux 6.1, everything went OK,
except for the xerces library name. Xerces is now in version 1.2 (beta)
but Xalan still wants to link to version 1.1

When I fixed this everything worked, all the samples were OK. Then I
tried one of my own stylesheets: (called iden.xsl)\

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!-- Identity transformation -->
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

  <xsl:template match="*|@*|comment()|processing-instruction()|text()">
      <xsl:copy>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="*|@*|comment()|processing-instruction()|text()"/>
      </xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

This makes Xalan dump core, because the version attribute of the xsl:stylesheet
element is missing. When I add it, the transformation works fine.

Keep up the good work,

Remco Nabuurs
Leiden University