Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 17:07:27 UTC

[Jenkins] Apache Wicket 6.0.x job 3133 stuck for 1 day

No console output after running for 1 day, so I aborted the job

Re: [Jenkins] Apache Wicket 6.0.x job 3133 stuck for 1 day

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 15 June 2012 20:53, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 June 2012 16:07, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> No console output after running for 1 day, so I aborted the job
>
> Stuck again, here:
>
> Fetching upstream changes from http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket.git
>
> I killed the job, and changed the URL to https:// to see if that helps.

Had to kill another stuck job #3135 - 3 hours, no output - but the new
job has got past the git fetch which is good

Re: [Jenkins] Apache Wicket 6.0.x job 3133 stuck for 1 day

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.