Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/08/12 15:02:55 UTC

Next PLC4X Meetup on 22.08.2019 in the codecentric Office in Frankfurt

Hi all,

I would like to announce the next PLC4X meetup, which is planned on 22.08.2019.
We will be hosting the meetup in the codecentric office in Frankfurt where the carpet still has a big stain from our graduation party ;-)
codecentric AG
Kreuznacher Str. 30
60486 Frankfurt
(Near the train-station Frankfurt West)

As some of you would be coming from further away, we’ll start a little earlier than with normal meetups.
It’s planned that we start at 14:00 (2 PM).

We have the following topics, we would like to talk and potentially work on:

  *   The new Code Generation
  *   API Changes to the PLC4X API

If you have any other topics, please come forward and mention them.

Looking forward to some awesome coding and perhaps a beverage or two ;-)

Chris

AW: Next PLC4X Meetup on 22.08.2019 in the codecentric Office inFrankfurt

Posted by Bahamada <se...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

I should be able to attend.

Sebastian

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
+1

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Von: "Strljic, Matthias Milan"
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Hi Chris,

for the meetup would it be possible to start even earlier at you place?

Because for me it would not make a big difference if we start at 10- 10:30 and so we would have more time together ❤

Greetings

Mathi

________________________________
Posted by Kai Wähner <me...@gmail.com>.
Alright... Will arrive at Codecentric office ~12:45. Cu there.

Kai

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hey Kai,

Von: Kai Wähner
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

Posted by Kai Wähner <me...@gmail.com>.
Good morning,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Sure that's possible.

Posted by Kai Wähner <me...@gmail.com>.
I also blocked my calendar and will join...

As mentioned before, am not really a good coder, but will create some nice
content in the next few months about *PLC4X + Kafka* and start "promoting"
this combination (blog, slides, meetup talks). Happy to chat about use
cases, ideas, challenges for combining these two technologies.

I see huge demand for this combination in IoT and integration projects.

Looking forward to meet the PLC4X team in person in Frankfurt.