Posted to users@apex.apache.org by rishi <ri...@target.com> on 2017/07/03 11:13:09 UTC

How to consume from Kafka-V10 (SSL enabled) topic using Apex

Hi,

Is there any built in operator in Apex which I can use to consume message
from kafka topic [ which is SSL enabled and version 10].

Thanks
Rishi

Re: How to consume from Kafka-V10 (SSL enabled) topic using Apex

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
You can use the operators that work with 0.9 Kafka client to access 0.10
Kafka cluster (Malhar release 3.7 has only operators that work with 0.9
client, next release will have 0.10 client support).

Thomas

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:52 AM, Chaitanya Chebolu <chaitanya@datatorrent.com

Posted by Chaitanya Chebolu <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Rishi,