Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by the_palakkaran <ji...@suntecsbs.com> on 2018/06/05 05:30:43 UTC

Doubts regarding using externalizable in model classes

I have 3 doubts,

1. My model classes are externalizable. Still they can be queried using
SQLFieldsQuery at server node without any problem right?

2. Externalizable items cannot be queried from a client node in remote,
right? Is there a way to make it happen at client ?

3. Are there any other limitations using externalizable or any performance
concerns?

Re: Doubts regarding using externalizable in model classes

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It is a duplicate of StackOverflow question [1].
Please, find an answer on SO via link provided.

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50697634/using-externalizable-in-apache-ignite

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:30 AM, the_palakkaran <ji...@suntecsbs.com> wrote:

> I have 3 doubts,
>
> 1. My model classes are externalizable. Still they can be queried using
> SQLFieldsQuery at server node without any problem right?
>
> 2. Externalizable items cannot be queried from a client node in remote,
> right? Is there a way to make it happen at client ?
>
> 3. Are there any other limitations using externalizable or any performance
> concerns?

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov