Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Je...@Countrywide.Com on 2000/07/26 21:40:41 UTC

WebSphere Installation

I have been very successful at getting Cocoon 1.7.4 up and running under
IIS 4.0/JRun 3.0. We are now trying to move our proof-of-concept pages over
to IIS 4.0/WebSphere.

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light onto the WebSphere
installation process for Cocoon. We appear to be unable to get WebSphere to
process the .XML requests as we are getting the IIS 404 error. (Also
Cocoon.xml is not showing up). If anyone has some quick notes on how they
install Cocoon under WS that would be very much appreciated.
---
Jeffery Grossman
Countrywide Home Loans

Re: WebSphere Installation

Posted by Mark Washeim <31...@t-online.de>.
on 26/7/00 9:40 pm, Jeffrey_M_Grossman@Countrywide.Com at
Jeffrey_M_Grossman@Countrywide.Com wrote:

> I have been very successful at getting Cocoon 1.7.4 up and running under
> IIS 4.0/JRun 3.0. We are now trying to move our proof-of-concept pages over
> to IIS 4.0/WebSphere.
>
> I was wondering if anyone can shed some light onto the WebSphere
> installation process for Cocoon. We appear to be unable to get WebSphere to
> process the .XML requests as we are getting the IIS 404 error. (Also
> Cocoon.xml is not showing up). If anyone has some quick notes on how they
> install Cocoon under WS that would be very much appreciated.
> ---
> Jeffery Grossman
> Countrywide Home Loans

You need to edit the endpoint.properties to ensure that .xml files are
handled by cocoon ...

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.