Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/07/04 10:01:40 UTC

[Draft] July Board Report

Hi all,

I just added a new board report draft here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/2019-July

Will add the GitHub star, twitter numbers after lunch … please check if I missed anything significant.

Chris

Re: [Draft] July Board Report

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Looks fine to me.

Am 04.07.19, 13:49 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    thanks for mentioning that Justin ... I updated the page as well as added the missing parts.
    This was the first report generated by the "Apache Committee Report Helper" (Structure, Numbers, and some stats)

    From my side I'd consider it finished. If I don't hear any objections I would submit that tomorrow.
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/2019-July

    Chris

    Am 04.07.19, 12:05 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com>:

        HI,

        > I just added a new board report draft here:
        > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/2019-July

        BTW Confluence now has a markdown plugin if you want to use that.

        Justin

Re: [Draft] July Board Report

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all,

thanks for mentioning that Justin ... I updated the page as well as added the missing parts.
This was the first report generated by the "Apache Committee Report Helper" (Structure, Numbers, and some stats)

From my side I'd consider it finished. If I don't hear any objections I would submit that tomorrow.

Re: [Draft] July Board Report

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,