Posted to user@struts.apache.org by stanlick <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 15:26:37 UTC

2.1.6 ActionContext change?

I just received notice that the ActionContext now throws NoSuchMethodError
from this interceptor.  I am advising to use HttpServletRequest request =
ServletActionContext.getRequest (); however, I am surprised to learn about
this break.

private void dropCrumb(ActionInvocation invocation) {

// if request was not of type GET and config is for GET only, forget about
it.
ActionContext context = invocation.getInvocationContext ();
HttpServletRequest request =
(HttpServletRequest)context.get("com.opensymphony.xwork2.dispatcher.HttpServletRequest");

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext.get(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;

        at
com.strutsschool.interceptors.breadcrumbs.BreadCrumbInterceptor.dropCrumb(BreadCrumbInterceptor.java:70)

        at
com.strutsschool.interceptors.breadcrumbs.BreadCrumbInterceptor.doIntercept(BreadCrumbInterceptor.java:43)