Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2016/05/31 16:50:56 UTC

Shall we be adding Google to the powered-by page?

well,

[1] speaks pretty much for itself. I guess the world dominance goal is
now fully achieved ;)

Cos

[1] https://dataproc-bigtop-repo.storage.googleapis.com/

Re: Shall we be adding Google to the powered-by page?

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Whoah, looks legit . Didn't expect this.

Until Version 0.2 they give credit to us:

curl https://dataproc-bigtop-repo.storage.googleapis.com/v0.2/dists/dataproc/Release | grep Description

The current Version 1.0.2 not any more:

curl https://dataproc-bigtop-repo.storage.googleapis.com/v1.0.2/dists/dataproc/Release | grep Description

But clearly these are bigtop packages.

Let me tell all the downstream users: We accept contributions.

Olaf