Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/22 10:38:03 UTC

Install Errors

Hi,

Here are errors you guys might want to look at while I did an ant
run-install:

2007-12-22 11:00:41,093 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:351:ERROR] Could
not create table [public.USER_PREFERENCE]: SQL Exception while executing the
following:

CREATE TABLE public.USER_PREFERENCE (USER_LOGIN_ID VARCHAR(255),
USER_PREF_TYPE_ID VARCHAR(20), USER_PREF_GROUP_ID VARCHAR(60),
USER_PREF_VALUE VARCHAR(255), USER_PREF_DATA_TYPE VARCHAR(60),
LAST_UPDATED_STAMP TIMESTAMPTZ, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP TIMESTAMPTZ,
CREATED_STAMP TIMESTAMPTZ, CREATED_TX_STAMP TIMESTAMPTZ, CONSTRAINT
PK_USER_PREFERENCE PRIMARY KEY ())

Error was: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: syntax error at or near
")"

2007-12-22 11:01:41,390 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:2870:ERROR] Could
not create foreign key indices for entity [PartyInvitationRoleAssoc]: SQL
Exception while executing the following:

CREATE INDEX PARTYINVITATION ON public.PARTY_INVITATION_ROLE_ASSOC
(PARTY_INVITATION_ID)

Error was: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation
"partyinvitation" already exists

Will this have any impact any where?

Brendan

Re: Install Errors

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
And be curious...

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Re: Install Errors

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Re: Eclipse-Svn check out was Install Errors

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
then you want to check out the svn the first time.
then use team-update for what has changed.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/22/2007 5:21 AM:

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

RE: Install Errors

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.