Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/26 14:25:18 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsBook" by VicCekvenich

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by VicCekvenich:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsBook

The comment on the change is:
fixed name, etc.

- Vic Cekvenich has written a book titled '''''Good Practices -- Struts Ti -- Hands on with Examples''''' which is attached to this page. To download it (its a 3MB Word document), click the link below:
+ A ASF license Struts book titled '''''Good Practices -- Struts -- Hands on with Examples''''' which is attached to this page. To download it (its a 3MB Word document), click the link below:

- This book is current to 1.2.7, and I hope others jump in and update it to 1.3.
+ This book is current to 1.2.7, and I hope others jump in and update it to 1.3, it's a soft copy so any changes just re-upload (via attachmnets on the menu in this page)
  Best use is for somone teaching Struts to use this, as it has labs. I used to teach this in 30 hours 90% lab time to large groups for good rates.