Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/05/04 15:10:15 UTC

Snapshot Updates (was: Re: [ApcaheDS] How to import schema without using LDAP Studio)

Hi,

On 5/3/07, B G <fi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was also wondering if there is a maven repsoitory I could point to to
> get
> the 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT artifacts as opposed to having to build it myself?

I really don't recommend depending on our SNAPSHOT repository since you
never know when it has last been updated.

Eventually I think we will have an automated process that puts these
snapshots up every night but until then I would just build off the source.

Chris Custine may be setting up a CI server that we can use to deploy the
snapshots.  I need to check with him to see if this is possible to update
the snapshot repo along with doing the build.

Alex