Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Stephane Maarek <st...@simplemachines.com.au> on 2017/01/17 07:01:33 UTC

Kafka Connect: Paused connector but still processing data

Hi,

I have paused my connector yet it’s still very much active and processing
data. I can see because the offset lag keeps on decreasing (it got 100M
messages to read yet).
Is such a bug known? When I get the status it says PAUSED

(It is a custom connector, but I don’t think I’ve implemented anything in
an odd way)

Thanks!
Stephane

Re: Kafka Connect: Paused connector but still processing data

Posted by Stephane Maarek <st...@simplemachines.com.au>.
Hi Ewen

I can't reproduce the bug but I was just using the standard rest API. I'll
let you know if it happens again once 0.10.2.0 is released or if I find a
reliable way to reproduce

Regards
Stephane

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.