Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Shankar R <ia...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/05 15:07:02 UTC

using multiple level facets in streaming expressions

Hi,
 Is it possible to use mult-level facet queries in streaming
expressions. Any sample will help.

Regards
Ravi

Re: using multiple level facets in streaming expressions

Posted by Shankar R <ia...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joel.Any sample will help to try out.

Regards
Ravi

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shankar R <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by t sornin <ts...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shankar R <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joel,

Posted by Shankar R <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
The visual guide to streaming expressions and math expressions is here:

https://solr.apache.org/guide/8_9/math-expressions.html

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.