Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk> on 2020/05/07 15:32:22 UTC

Combined virtual conference announced with content on Solr, search & relevance

The teams behind Berlin Buzzwords <https://berlinbuzzwords.de/>,
Haystack <http://www.haystackconf.com> the search relevance conference,
and MICES <http://mices.co> the ecommerce search event are happy to
announce a week of virtual talks, panel discussions, workshops and
training sessions covering themes of search, scale, store!

To be held between *7th-12th June 2020* , this collaboration will bring
together the best of the planned sessions from three annual conferences
postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19 and make them available across
the world. We aim to support our three communities and to bring them
together to share knowledge, expertise and experiences. Read more here.
<https://berlinbuzzwords.de/news/registration-online-event-now-available>

Tickets are on sale now at https://berlinbuzzwords.de/tickets - see you
there (virtually) we hope.

Cheers

Charlie

--

Charlie Hull
OpenSource Connections, previously Flax

tel/fax: +44 (0)8700 118334
mobile:  +44 (0)7767 825828
web: www.o19s.com

Re: Combined virtual conference announced with content on Solr, search & relevance

Posted by ART GALLERY <al...@goretoy.com>.
check out the videos on this website TROO.TUBE don't be such a
sheep/zombie/loser/NPC. Much love!
https://troo.tube/videos/watch/aaa64864-52ee-4201-922f-41300032f219