Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Mark Mynsted <MM...@VHA.COM> on 2000/05/30 17:40:21 UTC

Can't unsubscribe to this...

I sent a note to the following email address to be removed from the ant-dev list but received the following error:

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:

Transcript of session follows:
	jakarta-apache.org
	550 Host unknown

Anybody know, what I am doing wrong, or how I can get off of the list?

Sincerely yours;

Mark Mynsted

VHA Management Information Systems Client Services
mmynsted@vha.com
(972) 830 - 0592, Internal x1592

http://www.lotus.com

Re: Can't unsubscribe to this...

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.

Pete Walsh wrote:

> I believe you have to send a message to
> ant-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org

That is correct.

Rick, I've removed you from the ANT-DEV subscriber list.

Craig

Re: Can't unsubscribe to this...

Posted by Pete Walsh <pw...@bascom.com>.

Posted by Rick Horowitz <rh...@ni4u.com>.