Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/05/01 12:18:36 UTC

Re: MyFaces 2.0 question regarding ViewHandler impl

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Simon Lessard
<si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Definitely 3. It's true that JSF 2.0's ViewHandler no longer do much, it
> pretty much only deal with HTTP headers and such while most of the work is
> delegated to the VDL. 2 might break the TCK I think so it's not a good
> option.

yeah, I agree. The third option (AbstractViewHandler) is a good choice!

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: MyFaces 2.0 question regarding ViewHandler impl

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 3 as well