Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/04/19 08:12:38 UTC

[Axis2]Re: WSDL2Java Server side code generation

Re: [Axis2]Re: WSDL2Java Server side code generation

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
This can be done by changing the codegen-config.properties file found
in org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen package (codegen module). You can
feed in your custom prop file through
"org.apache.axis2.codegen.config" system property.

Ajith

On 4/19/06, Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> wrote:

--
Ajith Ranabahu