Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Phani Sajja <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/05 14:30:01 UTC

Using USB Video Device as Webcam

Hi,
I am trying to develop and the live video stream application. I am
using my mobile camera as Webcam. I am able to see the stream in Skype
application.

I have developed the client application described by Dominick
Accattato in his video.
When I run the client in Windows XP machine through USB Video Device
as Webcam I am able to see the video in incoming video wrapper. But
not showing video in outgoing video wrapper.

When I try to run the client on Windows 7 (64bit), neither component
showing the video.

What might be the problem. I have attached the source with it.

--
Regards
Phani. S

Re: Using USB Video Device as Webcam

Posted by Phani Sajja <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have tested video streaming client on a laptop (Windows 7) which is
having an inbuilt webcam. In this case, I am able to see the video in
component incoming video wrapper only.

Why I am unable to see the video in outgoing video wrapper component.

As of now I have no code on the server application.

Posted by Lucas Junqueira / Ciclope <lu...@ciclope.art.br>.