Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 12:38:34 UTC

[allura:tickets] Re: #7884 Move add/edit Features to Metadata section

Good points. I'll see what I can do with `SortableRepeatedField` :)

I think help text can be removed. One small improvement to make usability even more obvious would be adding `cursor: move;` to the "move" icon.

---

** [tickets:#7884] Move add/edit Features to Metadata section**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** 42cc sf-2 sf-current
**Created:** Fri May 29, 2015 10:01 PM UTC by Dipesh
**Last Updated:** Tue Jun 16, 2015 09:51 PM UTC
**Owner:** Igor Bondarenko

Currently to add/edit project "Features", admin has to go to summary page and scroll to Features part and edit over there itself.
It will be much clear for admin users to add Features if it was part of Metadata screen itself.
Move the add/edit "Features" part of the project to the Metadata section itself below Full Description field.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/