Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/09/13 22:27:20 UTC

RE: [Axis2] Deploying Service Exploded directory

Deepal,

If I understood what you did here, if you don't explode all archives,
then regular directories wont be loaded.

I think it would be nicer if Axis2 would load exploded directories AND
read archive files directly (not explode them).

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

________________________________

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
done it , so no parameter is required to control that . Both module and
service can be deploy as either archive file or exploded directory

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.