Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/07/23 17:54:42 UTC

Logo on CWiki page?

All of our CWiki pages, including the Release Notes, has a small Logo
in the upper left.  It points this file:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27361429/OOOUSERS?version=3&modificationDate=1352114158000

Is there some "special" page that contains that logo?  Is it
accessible to anyone here?  Or do we need to go through Infra to
update?

Because of the small space, I wonder if a globe-only logo would work
better there, perhaps a little larger even?

-Rob

Re: Logo on CWiki page?

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

It is done in the CWiki admin. I'll take a look but it will be this evening US west coast time. If you cannot wait then it is Gavin of infra and he is Australian (IIRC).

Regards,
DAve