Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by "Ramasamy, Niraimathi (Cognizant)" <Ni...@cognizant.com> on 2005/08/17 12:18:33 UTC

500 Internel error in publisher-subscribe examples..help me

hi,

1)i am trying  samples File system and consumer in pubscribe..
2)i have deployed both File system and Consumer in tomcat server.
3)i am using notifconsumer.jsp(consumer) and notifproducer.jsp(file system) and executed the following steps

	a)my consumer running in http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer and file system running in http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/filesystem
	b)using notifconsumer.jsp i subscribed to publisher
	c)using notifproducer.jsp i could able to update the value.
	d)finally i was trying to  get last notification message using notifconsumer.jsp but i could not able to get the message  i got the message
	Notification was null! in my jsp page and in tomcat server i got following error  500 Internel server error

Sending Request to http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer
SOAP request failed with HTTP status: 500 Internal Server Error
Received response from http://localhost:8080/pubscribe/services/consumer
<xml-fragment xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xs
d="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
-instance">
  <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
  <faultstring>Internal server error occurred.</faultstring>
  <detail/>
</xml-fragment>

please suggest me..

Thanks & Regards

Niraimathi R

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

Re: how to add multiple resource in single topic in Subscribe SOAP, message

Posted by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org>.
Hi Niraimathi,

I'm not entirely clear on what you'd like to do. Would you like to to
simultaneously subscribe to the same topic on multiple resource
instances? If so, this is not supported by the WSN specs. If you really
wanted to do it, you could define a singleton producer resource that
brokers all subscribe requests it receives to a set of other resources.
The WS-BrokeredNotification spec could potentially be leveraged, though
there is currently no explicit support for this spec in Pubscribe.

Regards,
Ian