Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org> on 2005/02/12 18:47:18 UTC

Re: Apollo

Stefan,

You're right, we will need to address the removal of refProps eventually.
But I think we're ok for now, since this change is only in the very latest
draft of WS-A, which isn't yet used by any higher-level specs (WSRF, WS-E,
etc.).

However, I do want to have a discussion w/ you, Sal, and Dims sometime
next week to talk about making the addressing impl support both WS-A
03/2003 (used by WSRF/WSN 1.2 and MUWS 1.0) and 08/2004 (used by WSRF/WSN
1.3 and WS-E) and also making it not be Axis-specific. We need to figure
out whether the Addressing project can meet these goals or whether we need
to do our own WS-A impl w/in Apollo.

Ian

Re: Apollo

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Just drop a note to pmc@ws for karma. and do whatever you need to do
:) Make sure u keep the globus guys involved.

-- dims