Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rizvi, Suhel" <Su...@virgin-energy.co.uk> on 2001/12/03 17:36:38 UTC

RE: Comparing two variables using logic:equal

Yes you are right it was a typing error on my part.

I have now found the solution to the problem. You haev to convert the
variables you are comparing to String. I had to use the following :

<% int testVar = 2 %>
<logic:equal name="theBean" property="someBeanProperty"
value="<%=Strign.valueOf(testVar)%>">

.... do something .....